Freesia flowers tips

Gerbera Pollination

Monday 8 May 2017

Cherry Tomatoes Seedlings to Flowers


CHERRY TOMATOES SEEDLING TO FLOWERS


I grow cherry tomatoes in container starts mid of February, seeds germinates after 10 to 15 days. When seeds grow and become healthy seedlings transplant into different types of containers and get appropriate result.





For my information and experience "direct Sunlight is most important for ripening of tomatoes. In month of "March" when day temperature is 25 to 30 C and night temperature 12 to 18 C will be moderate for flowers blooming and ripening of tomatoes. I daily two times feed water. On month of "April" when day temperature is above 30 C to 40 C, I can move from my tomatoes plant from whole day direct sunlight only need morning sunlight from 5 hours, normally  morning time 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM. At that, stage tomatoes start ripening.



Now-a-days I misting my cherry tomatoes with a gap of 2 days having liquid spray of PK that will support flower and also produce new flowers.


Here fresh picture having full bunch of Cherry tomatoes....


No comments:

Post a Comment