Freesia flowers tips

Gerbera Pollination

Friday 13 October 2017

Link my Blog & Facebook Page Veggies Home Kitchen Garden to Facebook Instant Articles

How to Connect Facebook Instant Articles with Blog

Face book provides new opportunity for mobile users to launch "Face book Instant Articles" for Blog and Website users that can easily publish their post in faster way. I connect my Face book Page "Veggies Home Kitchen Garden" with Face book Instant Articles.

Steps to link Face book Instant articles with Blog

. Having Face book Page
. Blog or Website having 5 articles to link with Instant Articles
. Pages Manger App on Android

According to the guideline of Face book help easy not only connect my blog link to Facebook Instant articles but also monetize my Face book Instant Articles post.



Here is video of “How to setup Face book Instant Articles with Blog in slideshow images.



No comments:

Post a Comment