Freesia flowers tips

Gerbera Pollination

Monday 23 July 2018

Asim Nawaz Vlog – Grafted Cactus At Home (Memories)

Asim Nawaz Vlog - Grafted Cactus


Gardening (Books) Pest

Gardening is my passion and I love gardening. Today’s video about how to start my gardening passion as a hobby. 20 Years before I starts gardening from Cactus Plants to go trips with  my friend like Swat, Gilgit, Balochistan, Naran Where I have seen beautiful flowers on Cactus Plant. I collect different varieties of Cactus Plants.

Watch Video of Grafted Cactus


Gardening Fertilizers

At that time Internet is not much popular like today. So I can visit various shops to purchase Cactus Books and study about how to grow, care, prorogation and graft cactus plants. So the time will come my entire roof top garden full of Grafted Cactus Plants.


No comments:

Post a Comment