Freesia flowers tips

Gerbera Pollination

Wednesday 28 November 2018

Winter Vegetables and fruits growth after transplant at Home Rooftop Garden

Winter Vegetables and Fruits Growth


All my gardening friends welcome to Veggies Home Kitchen Garden. Today’s article about Winter Vegetables and fruits at home. After transplant what about the progress and growth of home winter vegetables. In this article about tour of my rooftop garden which I can share with my gardening friends about the updates of all vegetables.



Here my gardening friends in first image Strawberry Plants  in different containers. Here Cherry Tomatoes of all types Black Cherry, Yellow Cherry as well as Red Cherry Tomatoes. Someone on flowers too.  Here Garlic green new garlic leaves from cloves. Here Red Round Radishes.



Video of Short tour of my Rooftop Garden



No comments:

Post a Comment