Freesia flowers tips

Gerbera Pollination

Wednesday 2 January 2019

Vegetable Tower of Plastic Bottles Creative Work in @AsimGarden


Vegetable Tower of Plastic Bottles



All my gardening friends Welcome to Veggies Home Kitchen Garden. Today’s video about Vegetable tower of plastic bottles. In which I grow different varieties of vegetables. Some of my home spares vegetables plant. Instead of waste it. I utilize for gardening purpose. In my mind idea about to use plastic bottle. On YouTube I have seen gardening friends videos. How to utilize plastic bottles in gardening. So I decide to make creative work. Finally I can design tower of plastic bottles. In which I grow my home vegetables. Having a nice growth in plastic bottles.




As my gardening friends seen. In tower of first bottle having a lettuce vegetable. On second bottle of tower mint herb. On top of tower bottle spare cherry tomato plant. It’s a tower of three plastic bottles. Healthy growth of plants in tower and new creative work in garden. 



Watch video of Vegetable Tower:


No comments:

Post a Comment