Freesia flowers tips

Gerbera Pollination

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Harvest Yellow Juicy Lemons in Winter Season (Tips)

Harvest Lemons or Citrus at home



My entire gardening friend Welcome to Veggies Home Kitchen Garden. Today’s article about harvest of Lemons. As you seen yellow juicy lemons or citrus is ready to harvest. Winter season and December month is progress. December month is Autumn Season. As you seen lemon leaves turns yellow. It does not means problem in lemon plant. In winter season lemon leaves turn yellow and drop down. A time will come when all leaves drops down. Step by step harvest lemons too. A stage will come when no leaves on lemon plant.



I prune my lemon plant at end of December. I also inform my gardening friends how to prune lemon plant. In Spring Season new branches and leaves comes out. Healthy growth of lemon plant. Some lemons are light green waiting for ripening. Due to cloudy atmosphere.  Sunlight not as hot as in summer. Step by step all lemons change their colors too.




My gardening friends facing problem on lemon plant. Flowers drops down and no lemons. A video of that title is in description of today’s video. My gardening friends all watch it. Let’s see I harvest fresh lemons. A home vegetable has its own unique taste and flavor.  

Watch video of Lemons Harvest

   

No comments:

Post a Comment