Freesia flowers tips

Gerbera Pollination

Wednesday 12 December 2018

Updates of Strawberry Healthy Growth Tips After 25 Days


Strawberries Healthy Growth Tips



All my gardening friends welcome to Veggies Home Kitchen Garden. Today’s article about Strawberry plants healthy growth tips. One month before I grow Strawberries from seeds as well as runners. After one month what about my Strawberries plants growth and also what about next care tips. As you now Winter Season in progress. To harvest fresh juicy Strawberries at home. I convey some important tips to my gardening friends.



As you seen healthy fresh strawberries plants in different size of containers. Someone on flowers too. Here you have seen flowers on this plant. First tip all day Sunlight is essential. All my strawberry plants at home rooftop. More sunlight more healthy growth. In my Strawberry plants 6 to 7 hours daily sunlight. That’s why best growth of my Strawberry plants. Second tip is water. Do not give water early in the morning. When sunlight on all plants than give water. Here you have seen full sunlight on all my plants. In back of tomato plants too. Normally 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM Noon. Because winter season at night water dew drops on all plants. Leaves as well as soil are wet in early in the morning. To give water tries not to wet leaves as well as flowers. When Strawberry leaves is wet their change of fungus and also damage of Strawberry plants.



After transplant of 15 days of my Strawberry seedlings. I give liquid fertilizer Urea.  Ratio of 46.0.0. Only Nitrogen.  Having new leaves and healthy growth of plants. Last few days back I give liquid fertilizer of NPK. Having ratio of 10:10:10.  Now my Strawberry plants on flowers. When plants are on flowers. Like vegetable plants. When flowers comes out. Reduce water. Due to too much water flowers drops down and No fruits. At this time I give only PK liquid fertilizer. Digging is also essential to keep soil moist. 

Watch video:


No comments:

Post a Comment